All of our papers are 100% guaranteed to be free from any quality defects.
If there is ever a quality defect, you can return your paper for a full refund, not including shipping charges. Merchandise cannot be returned without our consent and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. Merchandise must be in its original wrappers. Paper that has been partially used, cut, drilled or printed on cannot be refunded.
Return Policy Procedure
1. Call 1-888-428-4218 for a Return Authorization Number.
2. Provide the Customer Service Representative with the original sales receipt number.
3. The returned items must be unopened.
4. Returns must be made within 30 days of placing your order. Paper is made with natural materials that age, so we can’t accept returns of product you’ve had for more than a month.
5. Shipping costs for returned orders will not be reimbursed.
6. Send returned items freight prepaid to the Huge Paper address below:
Huge Paper Inc.
3420 Pharmacy Avenue, Unit 6
Scarborough, ON M1W 2P7
Claims & Adjustments
When merchandise is suspect for any reason, samples clearly displaying the problem, must be submitted for review at the customer’s cost, along with a copy of the sales receipt. If it is acknowledged that the product is defective, Huge Paper will make every effort to equitably settle the complaint to your satisfaction; however, our liability must be limited to the manufacturer’s settlement.